© Copyright – Make Your Will and Good Will Week
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, in any material form or transmitted to any other person or stored electronically in any form, without the prior written permission of NSW Trustee & Guardian, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. In particular, the user of the Data agrees:
- to retrieve documents for information only;
- to save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document without the prior written permission of NSW Trustee & Guardian ;
- to acknowledge that the Data is provided by NSW Trustee & Guardian. This will also apply to another web site or Internet Service Provider who establishes a link to this Website;
- to include this copyright notice and disclaimer in any copy made;
- not to modify the Data without the express prior written permission of NSW Trustee & Guardian.
The information contained on this page is not legal advice. If you have a legal problem you should seek your own independent legal advice before making a decision about what to do. The information on this page is written for people resident in, or affected by, the laws of New South Wales,Australia only.